Tuesday, October 13, 2009

blue & white delight

Call me old fashion, but I love blue and white! I can't seem to get enough of it! When it comes to color combinations, it's the ultimate classic (in my opinion). It's classic, and yet, contemporary. But then again, aren't all classics both contemporary and traditional - that's what makes them classic - they're then and now! Blue and white accessories are actually quite neutral as they go in almost any room and can stand up and stand out paired with almost any color or design element. Like I said, I can't get enough of this tried and true, time-tested classic. Blue & white, will you marry me?

Design Tip: As you can see from the pictures, blue and white accessories look lovely grouped together. So, if you have the opportunity, buy more than one piece, and add to your collection as you find pieces you like.


Three words: traditional, traditional, traditional (my personal favorite). This photograph was the inspiration for my entryway.
I'll post pics later.

shabby chic

A slightly more contemporary take on blue & white.

No comments:

Post a Comment