Wednesday, October 14, 2009

wall + paper = major style

Wallpaper has definitely made a come back! Of course, it's no longer the pastel florals of the '80s - thank goodness! The prints and patterns are current and classic! And boy oh boy, do they make a statement. Wallpaper is better than ever, and yet, people are still reluctant to use it. With good reason though - it's a pain in the booty to remove, and chances are, the wallpaper you love today won't be "in" in 10 years. So, if you have some reservations, that's okay, I understand. I'm certainly not suggesting you wallpaper your home from top to bottom, but how much damage could wallpapering a closet do? Or, the powder room? Or, a laundry room? OK, if you're still on the fence, try lining your dresser drawers with a paper that makes you happy. I promise you, you'll smile every time you go to get a pair of socks. It's these little touches that put a skip in my step, and I'm confident it will do the same for you.

Here are 3 patterns by Ralph Lauren that make me happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment